- Sugar addict - CONQUERED. This was the hardest part for me. For the first three days I had serious withdrawls. Headaches, stomach pains, and serious PMS.
- Eating about two fruits a day - I love fruit. I could eat it for every meal!
- Eating unlimited amounts of greens. Freak, I think this is making me a wee bit constipated! Bring on the Kefer.
- Sticking with low fat proteins. Chicken, and fish.
- Exercising a minimum of 4 days per week.
It has been three weeks and currently down 6 pounds. YIPPEE!
Have you ever picked up a five pound dumbbell and thought that it was pretty heavy? It's amazing how quickly it can pack on over the years. THIRTY pounds to go. I will keep you updated on the progress, and if any of you feel like joining in just drop me a line!