June 13, 2011

Utah Bike Fit

We made a quick trip down to Utah this weekend for some serious bike business.  Yesterday, we fit Tiffany (the most amazing girl on the planet) for a Bella Rosa bike.  When it was time to ask questions about flexibility, she past the test with flying colors.  Tiffany, can almost kiss her own butt!  How would that be?  I would love to just be able to touch my toes.  Way to go Tiff, it was so fun meeting you.

Today, Brian has more business in SLC doing a few more fittings for cross and road frames.  I wish I could go with him and be his sidekick apprentice.  Each time I learn more and more about bike fit.  I truly enjoy learning more about bikes.  If you are in the SLC area and want to ride faster, contact me regarding setting up a custom fit for your current bike.

I will spend the afternoon with the kiddos in search of the perfect SLC activity.  Talk with you all soon about the updated trip.  Get out and ride.

1 comment:

ashleyboice said...

Um...hello you should have called me. My kids would have loved that. Didn't know you Were here until you weren't. You have my number right? Do you know we live in Utah?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HANDBUILD BIKES TO FIT YOU!

Welcome to a new attitude in women's cycling and a first in women's specific titanium and steel custom bikes. We know females....because we are females. All women share a common interest. We want to feel comfortable, confident, and strong on our bikes. We also want to look good while riding hard. At Bellarosa we build bikes to fit you using only the finest materials. Our bikes our built in house one at a time from start to finish. 100% handbuilt in the U.S.A. So guess what? We no longer have to ride boy bikes. It's alright to want to ride a bike designed specifically for you. At Bellarosa we can build your dreams.

Map my RIDE

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101
Coming Soon

Cycling Class

Bella Rosa Cyling Class
In the area? Come spin with us.

Monday - 5:45 a.m.

Wednesday - 5:45 a.m.

Search This Blog