What an exciting day in the world of carbon fiber, and Bella Rosa/Kelson bikes. Brian headed South this morning to pick up an oven we have been dreaming of for the past two years.
Brian, my super rad hubby at www.kelsonbikes.com has a lot of experience with carbon fiber. He designed and built his own line of carbon kayaks years ago. And since than has perfected the process. The process of building carbon fiber bikes is a true art, and there are only a handful of people right now who are able to do it. I now know why.
- Lose hundreds of hours of zzzzzzzzzzsssssss - NO SLEEPY
- Hundreds of hours of PAINFUL design work - Thank goodness for super smart, patient hubby.
- MUCHO $$$$$$$ (cash - shiz, how much mulah can you possibly spend on one project.)
- Waiting 1021 hours on other people.
- Finding the perfect pattern to lay up the carbon fiber - (again, thank goodness for smart hubby who has years of experience, and tons of patience.)
- Etc., etc., etc.