March 24, 2010

C O N D O M S & P A T I E N C E

I know many of you live in warm areas around the world, but I however do not.  I am slowly watching the snow melt away one flake at a time. Here is a little view of my little world.  Oh how I LOVE it here.  
(My mom is an amazing photographer and took this shot when 
she was up visiting for a soccer game last fall.)
 
I get so anxious for summer this time of year, and long for the 80 degree weather to hit me like a mad man.  Today the sun is shining, the eagles are soaring, and all I have to say about that is YIPPEE!  Time to hit the pavement.  Time to pump up those tires and prepare yourself for the amazing miles and scenic routes you will see this year.  No more indoor trainer.  Yeah baby!  Although, when I return from my ride today I might have a slight case of hypothermia and end up in the hospital for frozen limbs..  It will so be worth it. 
UPDATE:
So we traveled hundreds of miles to pick up an oven that we have waited years and years for, and now we are having trouble hooking the stupid thing up.  What's up with the 3 phase crap?  We have a mold all laid up ready for baking, but don't quite have the converter ready to go.  So check the picture above.  This just makes me want to shizzle in my pants.  CARBON GOODS - YUM!  It also looks like we could be in the business of making rubber condoms.  I think we could make a fortune selling condoms in a college town.  The only problem is the rubber we purchased for the molds does NOT glow in the dark.  DANG!  Currently we are looking for a larger space to do our carbon building out of.  Patience Heather, patience.  I don't think I was blessed with a lot of patience.  Maybe that is the lesson I am learning right now.
C O N D O M S . . . . and

P A T I E N C E!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HANDBUILD BIKES TO FIT YOU!

Welcome to a new attitude in women's cycling and a first in women's specific titanium and steel custom bikes. We know females....because we are females. All women share a common interest. We want to feel comfortable, confident, and strong on our bikes. We also want to look good while riding hard. At Bellarosa we build bikes to fit you using only the finest materials. Our bikes our built in house one at a time from start to finish. 100% handbuilt in the U.S.A. So guess what? We no longer have to ride boy bikes. It's alright to want to ride a bike designed specifically for you. At Bellarosa we can build your dreams.

Map my RIDE

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101
Coming Soon

Cycling Class

Bella Rosa Cyling Class
In the area? Come spin with us.

Monday - 5:45 a.m.

Wednesday - 5:45 a.m.

Search This Blog