March 28, 2011

Misery or Strength

There are so many ways you can look at life.  You can either make the best of what you have, or indulge in the negative thoughts of others that will eventually ruin your life.  You have a choice.  You know what you should be doing.  You know how you should be thinking.  Why do we make it so difficult?   I heard this thought today from a girl on the dailymile today.  I truly liked the message 
(This is a photo of myself taken by my mother.  I think I was swearing inside because of the blistery weather we were having.  This is "I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE NOW" face. . . . snow, snow go away.)
Snowing and blowing hard today again.  I have a feeling the storms will cease and the flowers will begin to bloom.  Great day to catch up on indoor dirty laundry and never ending nasty bathrooms.
Brian is getting geared up for some amazing frame building.  He is currently working on a custom carbon project that is going to be the new "SWEET" of the cycling industry.  I will take you out to the shop for a small tour soon.
Brian just celebrated his 38th birthday.  Man we are OLD.  I asked him over the weekend if there was one thing he would do different, what would it be.  He thought for a moment and responded "ride my bike more".  I agree!  Ride more, work less.  Could somebody please explain to me how I go about doing this.  Have a wonderful week.  Great things to come.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey you! I have the EXACT same face on....I just don't look quite so beautiful doing it:))
I am SO SICK of the weather...it won't quit. I am in a funk....but I need to go re-read that quote. It's true.
So maybe tomorrow...I'll handle it different than I did today! (sigh)
Biking here we come...one day;)

Happy Birthday to your hubs!

Heather said...

Dawn, I think we need to go see Barb in Austrailia. It sounds like the weather is amazing over there. We could all get some serious riding in. Thanks, I will let Brian know you said Happy birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HANDBUILD BIKES TO FIT YOU!

Welcome to a new attitude in women's cycling and a first in women's specific titanium and steel custom bikes. We know females....because we are females. All women share a common interest. We want to feel comfortable, confident, and strong on our bikes. We also want to look good while riding hard. At Bellarosa we build bikes to fit you using only the finest materials. Our bikes our built in house one at a time from start to finish. 100% handbuilt in the U.S.A. So guess what? We no longer have to ride boy bikes. It's alright to want to ride a bike designed specifically for you. At Bellarosa we can build your dreams.

Map my RIDE

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101
Coming Soon

Cycling Class

Bella Rosa Cyling Class
In the area? Come spin with us.

Monday - 5:45 a.m.

Wednesday - 5:45 a.m.

Search This Blog