August 11, 2010

Favorite Protein Shake

Do protein shakes make you want to vomit?  Do you have this nasty chalk taste left in your mouth after you gag it down?  Well, I am here to attest that you no longer have to vomit up your next protein shake.  My friends over at Live the Life know how to make shakes.  Here is one of my favorites
add one scoop of this . . .
add 1/2 frozen banana - yum
add 3 drops of this . . .
add 1/4 cup frozen berries or my favorite  - fresh huckleberries
add 4 ice cubes and blend away.

I always make this drink first thing in the morning right before I workout.  I don't think that my family enjoys the early morning 5:00am noise that the mixer makes, but it sure makes my belly say YUM.  You can also use it as a post exercise shake.  Don't be afraid to mix in 1/4 cup blended oats.  Heart healthy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

HANDBUILD BIKES TO FIT YOU!

Welcome to a new attitude in women's cycling and a first in women's specific titanium and steel custom bikes. We know females....because we are females. All women share a common interest. We want to feel comfortable, confident, and strong on our bikes. We also want to look good while riding hard. At Bellarosa we build bikes to fit you using only the finest materials. Our bikes our built in house one at a time from start to finish. 100% handbuilt in the U.S.A. So guess what? We no longer have to ride boy bikes. It's alright to want to ride a bike designed specifically for you. At Bellarosa we can build your dreams.

Map my RIDE

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101

Bike Maintenance Clinic 101
Coming Soon

Cycling Class

Bella Rosa Cyling Class
In the area? Come spin with us.

Monday - 5:45 a.m.

Wednesday - 5:45 a.m.

Search This Blog